Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You and I

Whispering secrets as I look at the clock
The sincere story of my heart
If I am hurt, it's okay
The more I am pushed, the better
Please call out my name

I'm afraid my heart will be revealed in between my hands
My heart is overwhelmed, it's sad
Please wait a bit more and wait for me
You and I, we can't be right now
I want to push on the clock even more but
In the future, which you will be in
Please call out my name

The times that I first peeped at
You and I, we were together
I like you, who plays with me
When I ask you, you say you like me too
What is my name?

In a blink of an eye, I'll be an adult
I hope you recognize me, I hope you remember me
Yes that strange child
I really like your image that shines in between my hands

I turn it with my fingertips - hey clock hand, please run
Turn a little bit faster
I close my two eyes tightly and cast a spell
You and I, there's only a little bit left
I don't know when or what time
But in the future, which you will be in -
By any chance, if I get lost and wander,
So that I can recognize you,
Please call out my name

If you think this is another crappy thoughts of mine. No. It's a song. It's a Korean song. By IU. I found that song to be really cute. And, the meaning is cuterr. And so does the MV. It's a story about a girl and a boy. The boy is in a really deep slumber and said to be woken up only after the girl has become an adult (wut) So, the girl is working hard to speed up the time, you bet'cha, making a time machine. Unfortunately, the day the girl finishes the time machine is also the day she become an adult ( She forgets her birthday I guess ) And there goes the girl into the future, leaving behind the boy who only catches a glimpse of her. But, somehow, he still remember that "glimpse" the time they met in the future idon'tevenknowhowfateithink. Tragic? I still think that was really cute. Especially, that part when she goes "Hey clock hand, run a little bit faster ! Ppalii" Okay. 

Somehow, that song kind of relates of what I feel right now. I just want to become an adult and also be like hey clock hand, please run. But, on the other hand, I'm still sad to leave behind all these? Aren't teenage years the best of all? I don't know. I need a time machine. And go to the future and look how my future is. If it was bad, I could easily came back here. Or better, I am going back to my childhood and just like start over so I won't be this way. But, I still hate this feeling. Feels like you're going to have it better the next day but it doesn't. And you keep on wishing that tomorrow will be better, tomorrow will be better. Until you realize that there is no tomorrow. And by wishing that, you forget about the present. About today. But, I can't help of feeling that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to Top