Monday, November 14, 2011

Countdown to Holidays #1

Hellloooooo, readers. It's Monday. Last weekend is B-O-R-E-D. And, my broadband isn't making my mood better. So, actually I really look forward for the school. Hee :D

In school lately, I enjoy "merayau" around my school. LOL. That was a lot of funnnn !!! Tapi, saya merayau ada sebab okay. Nak cari cikgu, nak hantar buku, beli makanan oopps I shouldn't have said that. 

Anyway, I was packing my stuff for the holiday. This holiday, I'm going to Indonesia :) Excited sangat ! I was really hoping that this holiday will be better than before. Amin :)

So, untuk mengatasi kebosanan, kelaparan or whatever dekat airport atau dekat airplane nanti. I bought this book.

What do you think guise? 
My mom said novel ni dah lama. Daripada zaman dia kolej. My sister said that book must be boring. But, I don't think so. I mean, if that book is written so very long ago and it is still in the bookstore, there must be some pretty good reason right?

By the way you guys, found this hilaaaarious video:


Hope it will make your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to Top