Sunday, February 3, 2013

130203

What will you do if today is the last day of your life?

Will always be the question that we cannot answer quite right. It is also the first thing that comes to mind everytime I wake up and get confused because of it. Still I would ask myself the damn question every single day. So what would you do?

I will turn my brain a little and think of what I will do. Maybe I am going to see every person I know and says goodbye. "Bye, makcik who lives behind my house and always making loud noises" Or maybe doing good deeds? *throw away all those scary, supposed-to-be-fashionable garments from the shopping mall* But, usually the first to come in mind is praying my heart out. Like "Well, that's obvious". But, sometimes it makes me feel bad that I pray only when I come to die (Does it even make sense?) Sometimes, I also think of just having fun, going out and about, befriending the people and the sunshines before I am going to die. And find a nice place to die.

But, then, a thousand or maybe billions of other thought about what I will do, strikes like showers of bullets, that I will just shrugs the thoughts off and the question off and simply say "I don't know". "Maybe I am just going to do today like any other day" In the hope that, I am not going to do die today because I have not figure out yet the perfect plan to die with But, sometimes, it is the answer that I turned in that day. To just do it like the other days. Which is probably the truest, best answer to give out of all the nonsense I mentioned above. But, somehow, I am not entirely sure that I could stick up with it for the whole day. Because I have so many things to do, so many places to go, so many things to know. But, aren't we all?

So, maybe we are all going to take today just like the usual but try to do the best from it. That is probably a good answer. Besides, happiness found in the ordinaries anyway. So, I am going to take today just the way it is. And accept it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to Top